Saturday, December 5, 2009

First TripAdvisor review posted

Just to make my TripAdvisor page legit, I wrote a review last night of Walt Disney World's Polynesian Resort. Annette and I and the boys stayed there for a week in October. Had a fine time though not so sure we'd stay at that same resort if we ever visit WDW again. Anyway, you can read all about it here. Have not determined how to automate tweets or blog posts with new TripAdvisor reviews (which is very odd if you ask me), but the link is listed below, at right, or you can simply bookmark www.tripadvisor.com/members/IntenseTraveler. That takes you to my member profile, then click Contributions on left side for my reviews.

As time permits this winter, perhaps Annette and I will post other reviews of past destinations on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment