Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!







Annette and I printed some Christmas cards with the above photo (fourth from top) at Costco, and in my never-very-humble opinion, they came out too dark. Nonetheless, it's the thought that counts, though I will apologize for not writing (or insisting that my wife writes) a 2009 X-mas letter. Yes, long, self-indulgent Christmas letters are irritating, but there's nothing wrong with a short-and-sweet family update with a bunch of pics. We just didn't do one. Sorry.
To make up for that, here are a few family photos, all involving travel from 2009. My apologies for not blogging more frequently lately. That's mostly been due to me waffling on Eurotour 2010. Still not ruling it out, and in fact, the past couple of days, inner momentum has been building. Will try to get motivated again over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment